The Centraler Library contains both reading and multimedia content that helps unleash your communication and leadership potential.
The items below are for Centraler Toastmasters Club members. Please reserve* the item(s) with our Sergeant-at-arms 15 minutes before the meeting or during meeting break.
|CR001||Edge of Their Seats Storytelling Home-Study Course for Speakers!|
Audio Book and Workbook of Craig Valentine, 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking
Don’t put up with being anything less than a tremendous speaker!
|CR002||Dynamic Delivery Devices (3-DVD Set)|
By Craig Valentine, 1999 World Champion of Public Speaking
Don’t just give a speech; create an unforgettable experience!
If You Could Have a Surefire Way to Hook Your Audience for Your Entire Speech, Would You Want it?
How about 40 Surefire Ways?
|B7||How to Write and Give a Speech|
By Joan Detz (paperback)
Loaded with hundreds of practical tips and tested examples.
|B26||Master The Ceremonies|
By Dana LaMon (paperback)
This book includes specific examples to illustrate the precepts which will guide you to excel when you ar ein charge of an event such as an awards ceremony, a banquet program, a speech competition or a talent show.
|B27||Thinking On Your Feet|
By Marian K. Woodall (paperback)
Learn to become poised and confident no matter who asks you a question or what the question is.
|B915||Writing Great Speeches|
By Alan Perlman (paperback)
In these pages a seasoned speechwriter reveals his trade secrets – from analyzing the needs of an audience to leaving them with a satisfying sense of closure – as he guides readers through the process of planning, writing, and honing an outstanding speech.
|CR003||Own the Stage|
By Craig Valentine and Darren LaCroix
This complete program (10 DVDs, 11 CDs, 1 book) will drive you through the learning of 10 speakers, and will definitely change your way of delivering speeches.
By Darren LaCroix
Improve your presentations.
|CH001||Speaking Secrets of the Champions|
Jim Key, Ed Tate, Darren LaCroix, Mark Brown, Craig Valentine, David Brooks
Watch and learn from some of Toastmasters best speakers in their best moments.
|CR004||The Nuts & Bolts of Public Speaking|
by Craig Valentine
Practical tools for powerful presentations.
1. Items are exclusive for Centraler members. There is no borrowing fee.
2. Each member can borrow up to 2 books OR 1 multimedia package (CD/VCD/DVD) at one time.
3. Loan period: 1 month (or return by the next regular meeting following the month). Renewable for 1 week at a time if items have not been reserved by other members.
4. Upon borrowing, please fill in Library Borrowing Record.
5. Library opens 15 minutes before meeting commencement and during meeting break.
6. A fine of HK$10/item/week will be charged for overdue items, payable at next meeting. Note: 1 book, 1 set of manuals and 1 multimedia package are considered 1 item each.
7. For any lost items, 100% of the purchasing cost for the replacement of the item will be charged to the borrower.
8. Please feel free to send an e-mail to Sergeant at Arms 2 days before meeting to request library items.
(guidelines updated 2014-02-10)